The web portal www.bungalows.lk will apply the following Booking Process for ONLINE reservations.
1. Making a Reservation:
- Earliest arrival date permitted for online reservations is Current Date / Booking Date Plus 3 Days. Example: if today's date is 1st January, the earliest arrival date will be 4th January.
- Based on the search preferences, a customer will first have to initiate an online reservation inquiry for the selected bungalow to ensure availability for the requested date/s
- Bungalow administrator upon receipt of the reservation inquiry shall respond via email to the customer the status of the availability of the requested bungalow within 24 hours
- If a positive response is received, the email will include a link to proceed with the online reservation and this link will be valid for 24 hours during which time the bungalow will be reserved for the customer and customer is expected to complete the transaction with this time period
- If a negative response is received, the guests can request for another bungalow option
- At the time of making a booking the customer has to make the FULL payment after taking into consideration any credit card promotional discounts
- Note at the time of making the confirmed reservation, the customer is advised to select the respective credit card offer – if applicable and make payment with the selected bank issued credit card to avail the discount
- Prices charged are Nett and for accommodation component only and in some cases will include meals as well. It is advised that customers take note of the meal basis noted when making the reservation booking.
3. Reservation Confirmation:
- Upon successful payment for the reservation, the customer will receive a reservation confirmation email
- If any discrepancy or clarification on the reservation, the booking member should contact www.bungalows.lk and NOT the bungalow directly.
- Note that ALL Reservations are subject to a Minimum of 50% Non Refundable Component of the Total Booked Value. (Refer Cancellation Policy)
- Reservation is only valid if the Booking Status is listed as BOOKED and Payment is received in FULL
- In the event of incorrect credit card is used to obtain discounts, bungalows.lk will have the right to cancel the reservation or demand the full payment to confirm the reservation
4. Booking Member Undertakes
- That he /she is the same party making the payment online using his /her credit card (i.e. No 3rd Party Payments are permitted)
- That he /she is a member of the guests arriving at the bungalow premises
- To handover a printed copy of the "Confirmed Reservation" email to the Bungalow representative
- To provide the NIC and credit card used for reservation payment for verification purposes by the bungalow representative
- To utilize the correct credit card to avail any promotional discounts and failure to do so is aware of the reservation been cancelled or is liable to pay the non promotional rate